Trailhead’s Tortilla “Souped Up” Ramen
- 1 packet 3-ounces ramen (discard flavor packet)
- 1 tsp low sodium chicken bouillon
- 1 tsp mexican or fajita seasoning blend
- ¼ tsp true lime powder (1 packet)
- 1 tsp diced dried carrots
- 1 tsp diced dried onions
- 1 tsp diced dried bell peppers
- 1 tsp diced sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup corn chips
At home pack the dry seasoning ingredients in a small bag, seal tightly. Pack the ramen and the corn chips separately. Mark “Add 2 cups water”.
Pack the seasoning and ramen in a quart freezer bag at home. Add 2 cups near boiling water to the bag. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 10 minutes. Open up the bag and garnish with the chips.
Insulated mug method:
Add the seasoning blend to your mug, crush the ramen a bit and add on top. Cover with 2 cups boiling water, cover tightly and let sit for 10 minutes. Garnish with the corn chips.
One pot method:
Bring 2 cups water and the seasoning ingredients to a boil in your pot.
After water has come to a boil, turn off heat and the add ramen noodles. Cover and let sit 5 minutes.
Garnish with Fritos corn chips.