Thai Tomato Soup
Recipe Type: Soups
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking, Insulated Mug Method, One Pot Meals
Description Tomato soup with an Asian flair.
- 1 pkt single serving tomato soup
- 2 T diced dried onion
- 1⁄4 t dry ginger
- 1 t dried garlic
- 1 t sugar
- 1⁄2 t red pepper powder
- 1⁄2 t chili powder
- 1 T coconut cream powder
- 1⁄4 c diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 1⁄4 c water
- In a pint freezer bag pack all the contents.
- FBC method:
- Add 1 1/4 cups near boiling water. Stir well, seal tightly and put in cozy 10 minutes.
- Mug method:
- Add 1 1/4 cups boiling water. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 10 minutes.
- One pot method:
- Bring 1 1/4 cups water to a boil, add in the dry ingredients. Stir well, turn off your stove and cover tightly. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste, if desired.