- 2 Tbsp cooked and dehydrated northern beans
- 1 Tbsp freeze-dried chicken
- 1 Tbsp full fat dry milk
- 1 tsp diced dried carrots
- 1 tsp tsp diced dried spinach
- 1 tsp diced dried celery
- 1 tsp diced dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp diced dried onion
- ¼ tsp soy sauce powder
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 tsp lower sodium chicken bouillon
In a pint or quart freezer bag pack everything.
Add 1/4 cup cool water and let hydrate a few hours tightly sealed. Add 3/4 cup near boiling water, stir well and seal tightly. Put in a cozy and wait about 10 to 15 minutes before eating.