- 4-ounces uncooked small pasta shapes
- ¼ cup freeze-dried green beans
- ¼ cup freeze-dried sliced zucchini
- 1 cup crumbled dried mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tsp seasoning mix of choice
- ¼ tsp dried garlic
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or 1 packet
- 1 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese or 2 packets
At home pack the pasta through black pepper in a sandwich bag. Put the bread crumbs and the cheese in small plastic bags. Pack with the oil.
Bring 2 cups water and the oil to a boil. Add in the bag of dry ingredients and return to a boil. Lower the heat and gently boil for 7 minutes, stirring often. You will want to keep the pot’s lid at an angle to prevent splattering.
Turn off the stove and let sit covered for a couple minutes. Add in the bread crumbs and toss, then add in as much cheese as you like and toss again.