- 4-ounces uncooked small pasta shape
- 1 Tbsp diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp diced dried carrots
- 1 Tbsp diced dried shallots or onion
- 1 Tbsp diced dried spinach
- 1½ tsp low sodium chicken bouillon
- ½ tsp dried chives
- ¼ tsp dried garlic
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 7-ounce pouch chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 2 packets soy sauce
Pack in a sandwich bag the dry ingredients. Put the Parmesan cheese in a small bag and tuck with the chicken and soy sauce packets.
Bring the dry ingredients, chicken, soy sauce and 1½ cups water to a boil in your pot. Cook, covered, on low heat (gently bubbling) for 7 minutes. Turn off heat and let sit for 5 minutes covered. Add in the cheese, stirring well.