Lentil and Tomato Salad
Recipe Type: Lunch
Cuisine: No Cook
Description No-cook veg friendly lunch.
- 1⁄4 c cooked and dehydrated lentils
- 1 T diced dried shallots or onion
- 1 T diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 t true lemon powder (1 packet) or 1 packet lemon juice
- 1 oz shelf stable balsamic dressing packet
- 1⁄2 c water
- At home:
- Pack the dry ingredients in a pint freezer or sandwich bag. Tuck the salad dressing packet in with it.
- In camp:
- Add the dressing and 1/2 cup cool water to the bag. Seal tightly and let sit for 10 to 20 minutes or until rehydrated.