Perk’s Smoked Salmon Pasta
- 4-ounces cooked and dehydrated small pasta shapes
- ¼ cup diced dried onion
- ¼ cup freeze-dried peas
- 2 Tbsp dry milk
- 2 Tbsp shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp tomato powder
- 1 tsp butter powder
- 1 tsp low sodium chicken or vegetable bouillon
- 1 pinch each dill, ground black pepper, salt
- 1 pouch 3-ounces smoked salmon
At home pack everything but the salmon in a quart freezer bag. Put the salmon with the bag.
Add the salmon and near boiling water to cover. Stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 minutes.
Perk’s recipes use the “cover with water” method. A 1:1 ratio of water to dry ingredients is a good guide, adding more as needed.