Edamame Noodle Bowl
- 3-ounce package baked ramen or chuka soba noodles
- ¼ cup freeze dried edamame
- 2 Tbsp freeze-dried mushrooms, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp freeze-dried corn
- 1 Tbsp freeze-dried green peas
- 1½ tsp low sodium vegetable bouillon
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp lower sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
At home pack the dry ingredients in a quart freezer bag, sealing tightly. Put the soy sauce and sesame oil in a leakproof bottle.
Add 1½ cups near boiling water and the sauce to the bag. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 10 minutes.
Insulated mug method:
Add 1½ cups boiling water and the sauce to the dry ingredients in your mug. Cover tightly and let sit for 10 minutes.
One pot method:
Bring 1½ cups water and the sauce to a boil in your pot. Add in the dry ingredients, bring back to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes. Take off the heat and let sit for a minute or two to cool down.