- 2 cups instant rice
- 2 Tbsp diced dried bell pepper
- 1 tsp diced dried onion
- 1/8 tsp dried garlic
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp mesquite seasoning blend
- 1 packet spaghetti sauce mix powder
- 1 pouch 3-ounces albacore tuna fillets
- 1 packet soy sauce
- 1 packet lemon juice or 1 packet true lemon powder
- 1 packet hot sauce
At home pack the rice in a quart freezer bag. Pack the seasonings and spices in a second quart freezer bag, packing the tuna and sauce packets with the bags.
FBC Hybrid method:
Add the liquid packets to the second freezer bag of dry spices and ½ cup very hot water mixing well. Add tuna to sauce.
Seal bag tightly and place in cozy.
Meanwhile, add 2 cups near boiling water to rice bag. Seal tightly and put in cozy for 15 minutes.
Divide fish, sauce and rice between the two bags and enjoy!