Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding
Recipe Type: Dessert
Cuisine: No Cook
Description Triple chocolate pudding
- 1 pk 4 serving instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2⁄3 c dry milk
- 2 T nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1⁄4 c semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 c water
- At home pack the pudding mix and milk in a quart freezer or sandwich bag. Stash the Nutella and chocolate chis in small bags.
- Add to the bag 2 cups cold water and seal the bag tightly, pushing out most of the excess air. Shake the bag for a good 2 minutes, making sure there is no powder in the corners. Open the bag and stir in the Nutella spread. Seal the bag up tightly and stash somewhere cold (a protected spot in a cold creek, river, lake or snowbank). Let set up for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and dish up.