Recipe Type: Dinner
Cuisine: One pot Meals
Description One pot salmon and tomatoes
- 8 oz uncooked small pasta shapes
- 1⁄4 c diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 pkt dry Alfredo mix
- 1⁄4 dry milk
- 1 pk 6 to 7-ounces salmon
- 4 c water
- At home pack the pasta and tomatoes in a sandwich bag. Pack the Alfredo mix and milk in small bag. Put the salmon pouch with the bags.
- Bring the water to a boil in your pot. Add in the pasta and tomatoes and boil gently till done (note time on pasta package).
- When done, turn off the heat and drain off the water reserving about 1 1/2 cups water.
- Add in the dry Alfredo mix and the dry milk. Stir in well. Add in the salmon, stirring in well. Heat over low heat if desired. If desired sprinkle in some no salt seasoning or black pepper.
See the accompanying video: https://youtu.be/v96wxIXA3Mw[br]http://blog.trailcooking.com/2008/12/17/salmon-alfredo-with-video/