Double Peanut Noodles
Recipe Type: Dinner
Cuisine: One pot Meals
Description Awesome noodles!
- 12 oz small pasta shapes (less than 7 min. cooking time)
- 2 T diced dried shallots or onions
- 3⁄4 t red pepper flakes
- 7 oz pouch chicken breast
- 2 pkt Justin’s peanut butter
- 1 T lower sodium soy sauce
- 2 t sesame oil
- 2 T rice vinegar
- 2 T chopped peanuts
- 5 c water
- At home pack the pasta, shallots and red pepper flakes in a large zip top bag. In a leak-proof bottle put the soy sauce, sesame oil and vinegar. Pack the chicken and peanut butter packets with everything.
- In camp bring 4 cups of the water to a boil in a 2 Liter pot, add in the pasta bag and cook for time on pasta package. Drain carefully.
- Meanwhile, in a new sandwich bag or a clean mug add 1-cup cool water to the peanut butter along withe sauce ingredients. Seal tightly and shake until mixed up or stir till blended with a spoon. Toss the hot pasta with the sauce; add in the chicken and the nuts. Heat over low heat till just bubbling.
This recipe is featured on Justin’s Nut Butter website.[br]You can use Justin’s Almond Butter for a different take and sub in diced toasted almonds.