Creamy Rosa Chicken Pasta
Recipe Type: Dinner
Cuisine: One pot Meals
Description Creamy chicken and tomato pasta.
- 8 oz small pasta shapes (less than 7 min. cooking time)
- 1 c freeze-dried chicken
- 1⁄2 c diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 c freeze dried bell pepper
- 1⁄4 c freeze dried celery
- 1 T diced dried onion
- 1 T diced dried spinach
- 1⁄3 c dry milk
- 1 pkt knorr parma rosa sauce mix (1.3 ounce)
- 1 T olive oil (1 packet)
- 4 pkt shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 4 c water
- Pack the pasta, chicken and vegetables in a quart zip top bag. In a snack size zip top bag place the dry milk and Parma Rosa sauce mix. Tuck in the cheese and oil packets.
- In a 2 Liter pot bring your water to a boil. Add in the pasta bag and bring back to a boil. Lower the heat on your stove to a gentle simmer and cook for time on pasta package or until the pasta is done.
- Take off the stove and stir in the oil, then the dry sauce mix. Stir well and let meld for a minute or two, then stir in the cheese.
http://blog.trailcooking.com/2009/07/24/new-recipe-creamy-rosa-chicken-pasta/[br][br]If you cannot find this sauce, use any similar dried pasta sauce packet.