Salsa Chicken Wraps
Recipe Type: Lunch
Cuisine: No Cook
Description Quick high protein wraps.
- 7 oz pouch chicken breast
- 1 pkt salsa (shelf stable)
- 2 oz shelf stable cheese wedges (2)
- 2 flour tortillas
- At home:
- Put the tortillas in a sandwich bag, sealing tightly. Pack everything else with it.
- In camp:
- Open the chicken pouch. Add in the salsa and mix well. Set aside and lay the tortillas out (a piece of paper towel works well for a work surface). Spread a wedge of cheese on each tortilla, then split the chicken on top. Roll up.
For the shelf stable cheese look for Laughing Cow wedges in your grocery store. While often sold in the refrigerated cheese section it is shelf stable till a wedge is opened. They come in a couple flavors and carry well.[br]This is a recipe we use periodically in our cooking demonstrations.