Lemony Lentils with Tuna Fillets
Recipe Type: Lunch
Cuisine: No Cook
Description A high protein/low carb lunch or dinner that is easy to prepare. Even better? It is a cold meal, needing no heat – just cool temperature water and 30 minutes soaking time.
- 1⁄4 c cooked and dehydrated lentils
- 1 T diced dried shallots
- 1 T dried spinach
- 1⁄2 t lower sodium chicken bouillon
- 2 pkt true lemon powder
- 1 t ground black pepper
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pk 5-ounce tuna fillets
- 1⁄2 c water
- At home: In a sandwich bag add all the dry ingredients. Pack with it the olive oil and tuna fillet pouch.
- Add water to the lentil mix, stir and seal tightly. Allow to rehydrate for 30 minutes. Add the olive oil and blend gently. Salt to taste if desired. Top the tuna fillets with the lentil mix.
Approximate nutritional stats:[br]Calories: 420 Protein: 41 Carbs: 28 Fat: 19[br]Weight:[br]About 8 ounces for all ingredients.