Harvest Chicken Salad Wraps
Recipe Type: Lunch
Cuisine: No Cook
Description Crunchy chicken salad
- 1 pk 7-ounce chicken
- 1⁄4 c diced dried apples
- 1⁄4 c chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 T freeze-dried sliced celery
- 1 T dried cranberries or golden raisins
- 1 T olive oil (1 packet)
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 pkt salt and pepper
- At home pack the apples, cranberries and celery in a small plastic bag. Put the nuts in a small bag. Pack with everything else.
- Cover the celery and apples with cool water and let sit for 10-20 minutes. Drain any remaining water carefully. Open the chicken pouch and add the vegetables, nuts and cranberries and toss. Add in olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread on the tortillas.