Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Recipe Type: Lunch
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking
Description Buffalo chicken wrapped up burrito style.
- 1⁄3 c couscous
- 1 t diced dried onion
- 1 T diced freeze-dried celery
- 2 t blue cheese powder
- 1⁄2 t low sodium chicken bouillon
- 1 pkt hot sauce
- 1 pk 7-ounce chicken
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1⁄2 c water
- At home: In a quart freezer bag put the dry ingredients. Pack the hot sauce, chicken and tortillas with it.
- Add 1/2 cup near boiling water to the freezer bag, along with the chicken. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 5 to 10 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
- Spread mixture on tortilla and drizzle on hot sauce.