Ramen Pot Pie
Recipe Type: Dinner
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking
Description Trashy trail food
- 1 pk 3-ounce chicken ramen
- 1 cn 3 to 5-ounces chicken
- 1 pk flavored instant mashed potatoes (see notes)
- 2 c water
- Pack the ramen, with 1/4 to 1/2 of the flavor packet in a quart freezer bag. Put the other items with the bag.
- Add the chicken and 2 cups near boiling water to the bag. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 10 minutes. Add the dry potatoes slowly stirring till it becomes as thick as you like.
For the potatoes look for the “add 2 cups water” style where everything is in the mix, add water only. You can use any flavor you like. If desired, to cut back the heavy sodium in this meal, use less (or none) of the ramen flavor packet.