Recipe Type: Dinner
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking
Description Melty pizza pasta
- 2 pk 3-ounces each ramen
- 1⁄2 c diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 pk shelf stable sliced pepperoni
- 1 pkt italian dry dressing mix
- 2 pkt string cheese
- 1 T olive oil (1 packet)
- 1 T shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 3 c water
- At home pack the ramen (discard flavor packets) and tomatoes in a quart freezer bag or “steamer” bag. Bring everything else with it.
- Bring 3 cups water to a near boil, pour over the ramen mix. Seal the bag tightly and put into a cozy for 3 to 5 minutes. Dice the cheese up and open packet of pepperoni.
- Drain carefully all the water but about 1 Tbsp. Add in olive oil, a couple teaspoons of the Italian mix and stir up. Toss in the pepperoni and cheese. Stir in and toss some Parmesan on top.
Shelf stable pepperoni is sold in most grocery stores, often with the packaged deli meat. Look on the box to confirm “refrigerate after opening”. It often comes two sets per box, take one with you.[br]We did a video a long time ago on this one:[br]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tm91-ZuLJI