Perk’s Smoked Salmon Pasta
Recipe Type: Dinner
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking
Description Creamy pasta with salmon
- 4 oz cooked and dehydrated small pasta shapes
- 1⁄4 c diced dried onion
- 1⁄4 c freeze-dried peas
- 2 T dry milk
- 2 T shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 2 T tomato powder
- 1 t butter powder
- 1 t low sodium chicken or vegetable bouillon
- 1 pn each dill, ground black pepper, salt
- 1 pk 3-ounces smoked salmon
- At home pack everything but the salmon in a quart freezer bag. Put the salmon with the bag.
- Add the salmon and near boiling water to cover. Stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 minutes.
Perk’s recipes use the “cover with water” method. A 1:1 ratio of water to dry ingredients is a good guide, adding more as needed.