Recipe Type: Dinner
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking, Insulated Mug Method, One Pot Meals
Description Veggie couscous pilaf
- 1⁄3 c couscous
- 1⁄4 c shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 1 T diced dried onion
- 1⁄4 t dried basil
- 1⁄4 t dried oregano
- 1⁄4 t ground black pepper
- 1 pn salt
- 1 cn 3 to 5-ounces chicken
- 1 c water
- 1⁄4 c freeze dried vegetable blend
- At home pack the dry ingredients in a quart freezer or sandwich bag. Place the chicken with the bag.
- FBC method:
- Add 1 cup near boiling water and chicken with broth. Stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 10 minutes. Fluff up.
- Mug method:
- Add the chicken with broth and 1 cup boiling water to the dry ingredients. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 10 minutes. Fluff up.