Italian Chicken Pilaf
Recipe Type: Dinner
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking, Insulated Mug Method, One Pot Meals
Description Herby tomato chicken
- 1⁄3 c couscous
- 1⁄4 c freeze-dried vegetable blend
- 3 T tomato soup dry mix
- 1 T diced dried onion
- 1⁄4 t dried garlic
- 1⁄4 t italian herb blend
- 1 cn 3 to 5-ounce chicken
- 1 c water
- Pack the dry ingredients in a quart freezer or sandwich bag. Place the chicken with the bag.
- FBC method:
- Add chicken with broth and 1 cup near boiling water. Stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 10 minutes.
- Mug method:
- Add chicken with broth and 1 cup boiling water to the dry ingredients. Stir well, seal tightly and let sit for 10 minutes.