Recipe Type: Dinner
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking
Description Pasta tossed with herbs
- 8 oz cooked and dehydrated spaghetti (broken in thirds)
- 1 T dried parsley
- 1 T dried chives
- 1 t celery seed
- 1 t dried garlic
- 1⁄8 t ground black pepper
- 1 T olive oil (1 packet)
- 1⁄4 c shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 2 c water
- At home put the spaghetti in a quart freezer bag. Pack the herbs and cheese in a small bag, place it and the oil with the bag.
- Cover the pasta with near boiling water. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 10 minutes. Drain any remaining water carefully off. Toss with the oil and herb blend.