Creamy Chicken Rice
Recipe Type: Dinner
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking, Insulated Mug Method, One Pot Meals
Description Double chicken creamy rice casserole.
- 1 c instant rice
- 3 T cream of chicken dry soup mix
- 1 T diced dried onion
- 1⁄4 t dried garlic
- 1⁄4 t dried parsley
- 1 cn 3 to 5 ounces chicken
- 1 c water
- At home pack the dry ingredients in a quart freezer or sandwich bag, pack the chicken with it.
- FBC method:
- Add 1 cup near boiling water and chicken with broth. Stir well, seal tightly and put in cozy for 15 minutes.
- Insulated mug method:
- Add 1 cup boiling water and chicken with broth. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 15 minutes.
Find cream of chicken soup mixes with the dried soups in your grocery store.