Chicken Alfredo Couscous
Recipe Type: Dinner
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking, Insulated Mug Method, One Pot Meals
Description Creamy pasta
- 1⁄3 c couscous
- 1 T diced dried onion
- 1 T dry Alfredo mix (organic)
- 1 t dried parsley
- 1⁄4 t dried garlic
- 1 T dry milk
- 1 cn 3 to 5-ounces chicken
- 1 T shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 c water
- At home pack the dry ingredients in a quart freezer or sandwich bag. Put the cheese in a small bag and place it and the chicken with the bag.
- FBC method:
- Bring water to a near boil. Add the chicken with its broth to the bag along with the hot water. Stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 10 minutes. Stir again and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Mug method:
- Bring the water to a boil, add the chicken with broth and water to the dry ingredients. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 10 minutes. Stir again and top with the Parmesan cheese.
Watch the accompanying video:[br]https://youtu.be/4s9GmIQ1tEo