Description Chicken rice pilaf with a small kick.
Author: Perry Perkins
Recipe type: Dinner
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking, Insulated Mug Method, One Pot Meals
- 1 c instant rice
- 1 t low sodium chicken bouillon
- 1 t dried garlic
- 1⁄4 of a bay leaf
- 1⁄4 t ground black pepper
- 1 pkt soy sauce
- 1 pkt vinegar
- 1 cn 5 ounce chicken
- 1 c water
- At home pack the dry ingredients in a quart freezer or sandwich bag. Tuck the chicken and packets with the bag.
- FBC method:
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, chicken and 1 cup near boiling water to the bag. Stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 minutes.
- Insulated mug method:
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, chicken and 1 cup boiling water to the dry ingredients in your mug. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 15 minutes.