Description Pasta and beef to fill a hiker up.
Author: Perry Perkinds
Recipe type: Dinner
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking
- 4 oz cooked and dehydrated pasta
- 1⁄2 c cooked and dehydrated hamburger or 'beef' tvp
- 1⁄4 c crumbled dried mushrooms
- 2 T diced dried onion
- 2 T dry milk
- 1 T flour
- 1 T tomato powder
- 1 t low sodium beef bouillon
- 1 t butter powder
- 1 pn ground black pepper
- At home pack everything in a quart freezer bag.
- Cover with near boiling water, stir well, seal tightly and put in a cozy for 15 minutes.
Perk's recipes use the "cover with water" method. A 1:1 ratio of water to dry ingredients is a good guide, adding more as needed.