Description Veggie mashers
Recipe type: Dinner
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking, Insulated Mug Method, One Pot Meals
- 1 c instant mashed potatoes
- 1⁄4 c dried hash browns
- 1 T dry milk
- 1 T diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 T diced dried shallots or onion
- 1 T shelf stable parmesan cheese
- 1 oz packet shelf stable balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 1⁄4 c water
- At home pack the dry ingredients in a pint freezer or sandwich bag. Put the dressing packet with the bag.
- FBC method:
- Add the dressing and 1¼ cups near boiling water. Stir well, making sure all the potatoes are evenly moistened. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 10 minutes. Stir again and sprinkle on more cheese if desired.
- Mug method:
- Add the dressing and 1¼ cups boiling water to the dry ingredients. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 10 minutes. Stir again and sprinkle on more cheese if desired.