Vegetarian Low Sodium “Chicken” Bouillon Mix #2
Recipe Type: Dry Mixes
Cuisine: Dry Mixes
Description Vegetarian lower sodium DIY bouillon powder.
- 1 c nutritional yeast
- 3 t onion powder (not onion salt)
- 2 T dry italian herb blend
- 2 T dried parsley
- 1 T dried garlic
- 1 t dried celery seed
- 1 t dried marjoram
- 1 t dried tarragon
- 1 t paprika (regular or smoked)
- 1⁄2 t ground black pepper
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Pulse until well blended. Store in an airtight container or bag for up to 6 months.
- Add 1 Tbsp mix to a cup of hot water for a cup of soup or broth. Use in any recipe calling for commercial bouillon cubes or granules. Use 1 Tbsp for 1 tsp commercial.
- Makes 1-2/3 cups of mix.
Add salt to taste, if desired.