Packed for taking:
Double Chocolate Trail Pudding Pies
Recipe Type: Dessert
Cuisine: No Cook, Freezer Bag Cooking
Description Dessert for a crowd.
- 4 oz package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2⁄3 c instant dry milk
- 2⁄3 c mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pk 6 pack mini graham cracker crusts
- 2 c cold water
- Pack the pudding mix, dry milk and half of the chocolate chips in a quart freezer bag. Tuck the other half in a snack size bag and pack with the crusts. (Leave them in their packaging to avoid being broken).
- Add the very cold water to the bag, seal tightly and shake for two minutes. Stash the bag in a cold stream or in a snowbank for 15 to 30 minutes to chill.
- Cut one corner off the bottom of the bag and pipe into each crust. Top with the remaining chocolate chips.
- If you like extra thick pudding, cut the water back to 1 3/4 cups. This will produce a thick pudding.
For just making pudding see here:[br]http://www.trailcooking.com/recipes/basic-trail-pudding[br]See the full story on our blog:[br]http://blog.trailcooking.com/2009/09/11/trail-pudding-pies/