Recipe Type: Breakfast
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking, Insulated Mug Method
Description Hearty mashers and eggs.
- 3⁄4 c instant mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 c freeze-dried eggs with bacon
- 1 T dry milk
- 1 1⁄2 c water
- Pack everything in a quart freezer bag or sandwich bag.
- FBC method:
- Add very hot water to the dry ingredients, stir well and put in a cozy for 10 to 15 minutes. Stir before eating.
- Insulated mug method:
- Add boiling water, stirring well. Cover tightly and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Stir before eating.
- See below for options and more info.
We used 1/2 a package of the freeze dried eggs. You can measure it out or weigh it to get half.[br]A great option is to dice up 1 ounce of cheddar cheese and fold it into the dry ingredients just before adding the hot water.