Dried Fruit Couscous
Description Fruit couscous pilaf
Recipe type: Breakfast
Cuisine: Freezer Bag Cooking, Insulated Mug Method, One Pot Meals
- 1 1⁄3 c couscous
- 1⁄3 c diced pitted dates
- 1⁄3 c diced prunes or figs
- 2 t low sodium vegetable bouillon
- 1 T olive oil (1 packet)
- 2 c water
- At home pack the dry ingredients in a quart freezer or sandwich bag. Pack the oil with the bag.
- FBC method:
- Add 2 cups near boiling water and oil. Stir well, tightly seal and put in a cozy for 10 minutes. Fluff up.
- Mug method:
- Add 2 cups boiling water and oil to the dry ingredients. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 10 minutes. Fluff up.