Coconut Cranberry Granola
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup finely chopped brazil nuts
- 1/3 cup toasted flaxseeds
- ½ cup Shredded, Unsweetened Coconut
- ½ cup Flaked Coconut Unsweetened
- ¾ cup virgin organic coconut oil
- ½ cup honey
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch fine sea salt
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Heat the oil, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small saucepan over low, until the oil melts. Take off the stove and stir in salt.
Stir the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle the warm mixture over and toss to coat. Spread evenly on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Take out and let cool, stirring every 5 to 10 minutes, as it will start sticking to the sheet. Once cool pack in a glass container and seal tightly.
Makes about 2 quarts.